There are some many different reasons that people get custom printed t shirts made. Let’s see how many we can name off!
1. Soccer t shirts
2. Softball t shirts
3. Choirs t shirts
4. Dance Team t shirts
5. Bachelor party shirts
6. Bachelorette party shirts
7. Family Reunion t shirts
8. Church t shirts
9. Work t shirts
10. Wrestling team t shirts
11. Senior t shirts
12. Drama Club t shirts
13. Cheerleading t shirts
14. Rock Band t shirts
We could keep going! Custom printed t shirts are so popular now. Everyone loves to wear a t shirt that says what their cause is. I can’t think of a better way to get the message out.
You may fit the profile of a custom printed tshirt customer and not even know it. Let test you and see if you do or not. I’ll ask you a question and you choose an answer.
1. Do you have children?
2. Does your child play sports or are they involved with a school function?
3. Do you have a business?
4. Are you a teenager?
5. If you saw someone wearing a t-shirt from a local band that you heard play would you –
a. Go up to that person and ask them where that got their shirt Pitbull shirts.
b. Tell the person that you’ll give them 40 bucks for the shirt off their back.
c. Make a scene by jumping up and down and yelling “that isn’t fair” I want a shirt like that.
6. You’re taking your class on a field trip and you want to make sure everyone stays together – do you –
a. Make all the kids wear a kiddy leash.
b. Bring your whistle and blow it as loud as you can when one of them gets out of line,
c. Dress them all in the same colored shirt with your school name on it.
7. You want to run for political office – how can you get the word out –
a. Open the phone book and start dialing.
b. Run up and down the street yelling VOTE for Pedro!
c. Get a bunch of shirts made with your name on them. It’s C
8. You want to show support for your kids team – do you –
a. Go to the game shirtless and do a little body painting.
b. Get permanent body paint (tattoo) with your kid’s team name on your forehead.
c. Get all the parents together and have some custom printed t shirts made.
9. Your brother-in-law thinks he makes the best chili this side of the Atlantic. You know he doesn’t but he won’t be quite about it. You challenge him to a chili cook off at the annual Chili Meet. You gotta make sure more people taste your chili because he has a a way with words – what do you do –
a. Put a little Exlax in his chili pot when he isn’t looking.
b. Tell him that his mother-in-law is going to be one of the judges.
c. Take the sparkplugs out of his truck.
d. Get a bunch of shirts made with the name of your Famous Chili.